Monday, March 16, 2009

About Myself in a Nutshell

My name is Gina Yong I am almost 36 years old. My life today is good and getting better. But like almost everyone else, there were some pretty dark times. These times are what prompt most of us to take stock, re-look and perhaps help us choose a different path from the one we were walking down.


After working for 3 years in the USA, my hubby Anthony lost his job as an IT Consultant in 2002 when I was 8 months pregnant with our 4th child. We have no choice but to come back to Malaysia. My hubby was unable to get any permanent jobs immediately after that. Although trained as an accountant and I’ve previously worked as a lecturer in a college, I could not find work either.

As we did not manage to save much, within a short time, we were practically penniless. We’ve maxed out all the credit cards and my health took a plunge. I begin experiencing terrible migraine and nausea on a daily basis. I took painkillers everyday and at least 3 times a week have to visit the doctor for a pain-relief injection. In addition to that I was severely constipated, moving my bowels once every 5 – 7 days. I put on weight even though I have not been eating well, and I had a very bad breakout of acne on my face.

The rent was due, the utilities companies threatened to cut the power and water, and there was hardly any money to go to the market the next day. I woke up in cold sweat and ran to the toilet, vomiting my dinner. That night, I got down on my knees and prayed, "God please, You gotta help us."

And He did! I was introduced to FitLine, a high quality nutritional supplement from Germany! I started feeling the difference from Day One. After finishing one whole set, I was very confident that the changes I noticed were real and not a figment of my imagination. I have been taking FitLine for 5 years now, and many people tell me that I look younger than before. I feel great and my entire family is benefiting from taking such effective, high quality Nutritional Supplements.

After 5 years, we managed to buy 2 cars and a home. FitLine allowed me the time freedom to do what I am passionate about - the development of Teenagers. I run camps and coaching programs for Teens 12 – 17 years old. It’s very rewarding seeing them develop, throw their ‘old cloak of low self esteem’ away and morphed into beautiful, confident and caring people.

I am also a Breastfeeding Consultant. I give talks on Breastfeeding in hospitals and run my own Breastfeeding Seminars. Well, I don’t earn much money here, but the extreme satisfaction and happiness I feel when mommies are able to give the best to their babies makes it all worth it. In fact, I’ve written a book on Breastfeeding and intend to get it published.

I have big dreams. One of them is to build a good home for unwanted babies and children. I want this home to be like a healthy family home, where the children feel that they belonged, not dumped there because no one wants them. I want to be able to give the best to these children without having to stressed-out about money. Of course I will welcome anyone who wants to contribute in any way.



In order to achieve my dreams, I know the most promising way is through FitLine. Therefore, I am going to focus on building the FitLine business. I am only halfway through the marketing plan, and already able to achieve so much (compared to when I started). I know that by working my way up, I will be able to make a fortune, and at the same time help many people achieve their financial independence as well. In addition to that, through our education, a healthier population would be the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment